Our client in Johannesburg is looking for a Talent Manager to join their team.
Salary: Market Related.
Experience in the following:
- Learning and Development
- Organizational Development
To provide consultancy and advisory service to management and staff on all Talent Management related matters.
Coaching and up-skilling of line managers and staff with regards to HR services and Employee Value Chain
- Retention and development of existing Talent – work with managers to ensure the appropriate learning and development opportunities are provided to team members, ensuring retention and growth within the Group
- Management of the Learning & Development team, and ensure that the team meets SLAs as well as:
- Oversee the training needs analysis process, development of training plans, training evaluations, as well as curriculum and training design
- Oversee the designing, both in-house and with expert third parties, learning & development solutions which includes a blended approach to learning such as coaching, classroom training, action learning & e-learning. Monitoring regulatory and business requirements for staff training and competence and ensuring that all requirements and subsequent changes are reflected in all training.
- Monitor training schedules and implementation of the training plan
- Manage external stakeholder relationships with specific reference to the Department of Labour and the INSETA. Ensure that the WSP and ATR are submitted timeously.
- Oversee the management of Learnerships, Apprenticeships & Internship programs in the organization.
- Management of the Talent Development Team, and ensure that the team meets SLAs as well as:
- Succession planning. Guides and consults with leaders to develop talent, HIPO, succession plans and replacement plans, leads organizational talent review process, career paths and development plans for high potential leaders. Development, implementation and monitoring of Mentor Program for Key Man Dependent Positions
- Performance management. Oversee execution of performance management, guides and consults with leaders to ensure quarterly performance and development review processes with their direct reports. Ensure all business units develop and finalize their functional and individual scorecards aligned to the company’s balance score card on an annual basis. Assist with the refinement of the Company balance score card annually.
- Employee Engagement. Assist the company in creating a “best company to work for” culture. Manage the annual employee survey process and the facilitation of feedback and development of follow up action plans. Facilitates employee focus group sessions to ensure employee engagement.
- Process owner for organizational development and ensures that leadership development programs are tailor made for Companies leadership team.
- Oversee execution the organizational design, ensuring the org structure is maintained and up to date on system. Ensure that job profiles are kept relevant and update to date.
- Maintain a High Level of Customer Service with all stakeholders
|Job Category||HRIS, Learning and Development, Management, Organizational Development|